Saturday 23 May 2009

Curls!

Last night, I tried out my newly made hair rollers (thanks to nuiwida23’s fab tutorial on Burdastyle). I carried out a test run last week and they seemed to do the trick brilliantly, so I moussed up and went for it. Even put my pretty new scarf on them to protect them!!




However, my excitement got the better of me. I so wanted pretty curls for the ‘cocktail party’ (much more dirty pint than sophisticated soiree) I was due to attend, but after a loooong day at Thorpe Park, I really didn’t leave enough time. My hair wasn’t sufficiently dry, and I hadn’t left enough time for any natural drying, so I took the rollers out and they just flopped. Very lame. Thankfully I whipped out my curling tongs and they saved the day. I will persevere though, as I think it was operator error rather than the fault of the rollers!!


I also wore my recently created purple dress, which I am very much in love with, but I’ll post more about that later!!

With respect to Thorpe Park, I totally recommend the new ‘SAW’ ride; even with a 2 hour queue in the sunshine (and the resulting sunburn) it was BRILLIANT!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I'd be delighted to hear from you!